
Whitney received a photo shoot for one of her baby showers... much thanks and love to Dusty, Mandy and Kimball Heal.
And to Tami Webb who took these adorable pictures!










Whitney Jo was what they call, transverse. It's kind of like breech but she wasn't butt down, she was spine down. Basically, she was sideways inside mom. One of the tell-tale signs of a breech baby is the legs. Whitney insists on keeping them up most of the time!
How lady-like!






5 comments:
I'm dying! These pics are so so so cute!!! You told me about this photo shoot, but I wasn't expecting EVERY picture to be absolutely adorable! How fun...memories to keep forever! By the way Britt...Tami Webb was the photographer for my wedding(I LOVED her!!!) OH...and I'm so glad you started a blog!:)
Welcome to the world and our family, little Whitney Jo!! What a sweetheart!! Look at all that great hair and those pretty little toes!! What a great gift- I loved the shots with her pretty parents too. Thankyou for sharing you guys. Congratulations!! Happy Fathers day today We love you!!
Love, Morgan, Karmen, & Devri
Thanks for sharing! She is so beautiful... youre making us wish it was time for our little one to get here. Love you!
Greg and Brit
She is so beautiful! You guys did a great job!:) Thanks for sharing. I really love the pics with the parents.
What a gorgeous family! These are so precious. I am so glad you shared them with us! I am in awe!!
Michelle
Post a Comment