Thursday, December 20, 2007

Update

Liz has informed us that we don't update our blog often enough... so here's an update! Ron found out that he's allergic to something and has been completely covered in hives for the past 3 days. He's hilarious when he's on Benadryl!
Whitney on the other hand is doing much better. She's only thrown up once a day for the past 2 weeks! The doctor said she has a very persistent flu. It's not real bad and hasn't sent a bunch of kids to the hospital, but it hangs in there a long time.
I've managed not to catch the flu, or the hives, but have some severe nausea and hope that I'm not pregnant.
Is that a great update for ya'll? I'll see if I can get some pictures of the hives... I don't think you'd like to see the other. J/k!
Merry Christmas to you all!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Good job Whitney...helping your mom win her game of Settlers!

Umm...SO SORRY to hear about the hives/flu! Yuck! I hope it didn't ruin your Christmas. And IF you ARE Prego...you better be calling me with the news!