Thursday, April 10, 2008

Exciting News!

The Ron and Brittany Andrus family have two bits of exciting news....

1. We're pregnant! - Accident's happen but we're very excited now that we've gotten over the shock. Whitney wore her "Big Sister In Training" onesie to let everybody know! Then again, mom starts to show so early, how would anybody not know?



2. We're moving! - Our house is packed and we're ready to go! We have a great renter for our place in Mesa, and Ron has found us a big 3 bedroom townhouse in North Logan! We'll be moved by May 1st but Brittany and Whitney will stay in Mesa (with friends and family) until the school year is up on May 23rd. And counting...

We're looking forward to seeing all of you very soon!

5 comments:

Ali Howell said...

Congratulations!!! That really is big news! Good luck with the move and your pregnancy!!! how far along are you?

Cherri said...

I am so excited for you guys, Whitney will LOVE having a bro. or Sis. My girls LOVE LOVE LOVE it when she comes over and we will miss you guys when you leave. CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Christina said...

Congrats on both. We think we will be in Idaho for the summer - not to far away. More details on our blog when we know for sure.
Looks like you've been having fun!!

Rees Family said...

Brittany,
Congratulations!!!! I was so excited to find your blog linked to Jayne Cluffs. I'm so sad I have had to miss all the girl's dinners. Are you going to do one before you move? It would be so fun to see you. Just leave me a comment on my blog. reesmemories.blogspot.com. By the way, Whitney is adorable!!!!