Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I got a new pool!

Whitney loves the water... and she loves to be outside. But her mom is the total opposite on both of those counts. Do you know how hot it feels when you're 6 1/2 months pregnant? Anyway, we got Whitney a little mini pool so that she could enjoy both while mom doesn't. Now they're both happy!









6 comments:

Michelle said...

Doesn't whitney get cuter every day?! How does she manage it? So so adorable!! Hang in there with the heat Brittany, that does not sound so fun!

Kristine said...

Smart move from a smart Momma. She looks so cute in her little swimsuit. I'm right there with ya on the uncomfortably pregnant scene this summer - the things we do for our kids!

Jay and Camille said...

Look how cute my new friend is!

Massey Family said...

I'm Marc Sister and Becky's favorite sister in law. We had breakfast with you and your hubby. When is your baby being born? WE love having Becky in our family. Whitney is so cute, she is looking older. Good luck with your new baby :)

Kari Jones said...

What an absolute... ADORABLE little niece I have... and it makes it even better to know that I'm doing an amazing job sliding in for favorite Aunt!!! Yeah! haha. Whitney Jo you are the cutest little smiling girl I ever did see!

Mandy said...

So much fun! She looks adorable! By the way, I am "tagging" you, check out my blog to see what I mean. If you don't do it, that is okay but it might be fun!