Thursday, September 18, 2008

Update on the Baby!

He's coming! We're not quite sure how soon he's coming, but little Devan Dean is definitely on his way! Brittany's due date is actually October 14th... but with the way things are progressing, we could have a September baby instead... maybe not, but maybe yes...
Brittany is more than 70% of the way there and has started to dilate. She also has frequent contractions but not consistent. We'll see how long it lasts. Doctor is predicting that he'll be just over 8lbs. at birth.

Yea!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

yippeee!!! How fun! I am so excited for you . . .

Rees Family said...

So exciting!!!! Good luck with delivery. Enjoy your epidural. I know I always did. Thank you for your sweet comment. Girls are fun, but I know Craig is dying for a boy someday.
Keep us updated on your progress and we'll be praying that everything goes well for you.