Kimball tried to give Devan a "kiss" through my monitor. Then, he said, "Baby" and put his finger to his lips, "Shh!" because he is sleeping! Glad to see you smiling in the background of one of those pictures! We love you Devan already!
What a cute little boy! Congrats and I'm so glad that everything turned out okay. What a scary situation. I hope you are feeling better and able to get some rest. He is beautiful and I can't believe how great you look after just having a baby. So unfair!!!
He is absolutely beautiful! Call me when you have a spare minute one of these days(which probably NEVER happens anymore with 2 kiddos!) I'd love to catch up with you!
8 comments:
He is such a cutie! Wow. I cried when I read the long story version. I'm so glad my best friend and new nephew are safe.
Brit
Brittany, he is such a cute baby! I'm so glad that you and Devan are doing okay. What an ordeal you both went through! Congratulations!
Kimball tried to give Devan a "kiss" through my monitor. Then, he said, "Baby" and put his finger to his lips, "Shh!" because he is sleeping! Glad to see you smiling in the background of one of those pictures! We love you Devan already!
He is adorable. Congrats again!!
What a cute little boy! Congrats and I'm so glad that everything turned out okay. What a scary situation. I hope you are feeling better and able to get some rest. He is beautiful and I can't believe how great you look after just having a baby. So unfair!!!
We are so glad that everything turned out ok and that little Devan is finally here! Congratulations!
Heather and Sam
he is so cute!!
He is absolutely beautiful! Call me when you have a spare minute one of these days(which probably NEVER happens anymore with 2 kiddos!) I'd love to catch up with you!
Post a Comment