SO cute!And Devan is like a super model. What a GORGEOUS baby! Good work guys!Brit
Wow he is very beautiful! (Burke says I can't say that cuz Devan is a boy, but that is the word that describes him perfectly!!) Such a cute family!!
I love the pictures. Looking at them sure makes me miss you guys. Whitney's haircut is super cute.
what great pics britt.
Those are such great family pictures Brittany! I love Whitney Jo's hair! So adorable!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
SO cute!
And Devan is like a super model. What a GORGEOUS baby! Good work guys!
Brit
Wow he is very beautiful! (Burke says I can't say that cuz Devan is a boy, but that is the word that describes him perfectly!!) Such a cute family!!
I love the pictures. Looking at them sure makes me miss you guys. Whitney's haircut is super cute.
what great pics britt.
Those are such great family pictures Brittany! I love Whitney Jo's hair! So adorable!
Post a Comment