Brittany, Your kids are adorable. It seems like they get along so well. Whitney is such a great big sister. Love the updated post. It has been way too long. That Devon is going to be a heartbreake someday. It looks like you are doing great and your kids are just too much fun.
Isn't Whitney just so CUTE! How fun is she! Sometimes I have forgotten how funny she is! I hope that you guys are doing well. I can't wait to meet Devon some day! The more that I look at him, the more he looks like you! Hope you're enjoying life in Logan. We are missing you guys here!
2 comments:
Brittany,
Your kids are adorable. It seems like they get along so well. Whitney is such a great big sister. Love the updated post. It has been way too long.
That Devon is going to be a heartbreake someday. It looks like you are doing great and your kids are just too much fun.
Isn't Whitney just so CUTE! How fun is she! Sometimes I have forgotten how funny she is! I hope that you guys are doing well. I can't wait to meet Devon some day! The more that I look at him, the more he looks like you! Hope you're enjoying life in Logan. We are missing you guys here!
Post a Comment