Sunday, Ron and I were making sugar cookies. Whitney was in and out of the room and Devan was sleeping. We told Whitney that she needed to go take a nap before church but neither of us took the time to stop what we were doing and put her in bed. About 15 minutes later, Ron and I started to wonder if she’d really gone to bed because we hadn’t seen her. Ron walked into the living room and right back into the kitchen and calmly said, “Brittany, come here, we have an emergency.” I walked into the living room to find Whitney in Jennifer’s chair, with an entire bottle of sprinkles, covering the chair, covering her face and hands, and slowly but surely dissolving into red stain. Ron and I couldn’t help but smile and move her to the tub. Happy Mother’s Day to me!


2 comments:
Silence isn't always a good thing! Ha :) I have totally had this happen to me. Only it was my make up.
I LOVE those pictures. Whitney is SO adorable, and SO big! My heavens your kids are growing like WEEDS! (miss you guys like CRAZY!)
Post a Comment