Monday, May 12, 2008

Cast Your Votes!

Brittany goes in for her ultrasound on May 22, 2008 at 9:00am. Cast your votes now! What do you think we're having???

10 comments:

Cotter said...

boy

quadmom said...

A boy

Jennica said...

Wow?! I didn't know that you were that far along! That is awesome. I am guessing a BOY (everyone I know that is prego is having a boy).

I am so sad to have missed dinner the other night. Annette said that it was really fun! GOod luck with the move. That is never really fun to do, is it?!

Dusty said...

A boy

Tytanious said...

For sure, a little boy.

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

baby girl :)

Staci said...

BOY...just cuz you weren't as sick this time:)

Andrea said...

I am having a boy. So, I am going to say, BOY!

Christina said...

girl

Kristine said...

I'm way late on this guess seeing as you found out over a week ago, but I'm going with girl #2 for you.