Tuesday, June 3, 2008
We're HERE!
Yea! The time has finally arrived that Ron and I are able to be married AND live in the same house. It's so much fun! I feel like we're playing "house"! And plenty of play there is... our place feels like a mansion after living in a little one bedroom condo for our first two years of marriage! It's so nice for Whitney to have a room, mom and dad to have an office, and still we have a bedroom. How great is that?! Logan is beatiful! We've seen mostly rain since we've been here but the days it hasn't rained have been very nice as well. Ron has been very busy working on his MMA stuff and Brittany has been busy getting the house in order. This has turned out to be a much larger project than expected. It's a good thing that we're in that second trimester when we have soooo much energy right? Since Brittany loves projects so much, we sold most of our furniture and such when we moved... so our garage now is full of projects! The pantry that Ron bought is almost painted and complete. Next comes the dresser, bed, and display curio. It's lots of fun! Whitney loves having her dad around and clings to him if she's able. She's doing well getting on a normal schedule, feeding herself, taking naps when she should and overall making a lovely mess of anything mom organizes. Looks like normal child-like behavior to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so glad you guys get to be married again!! YIPPEE!! I didn't even get to say goodbye to you before you left! I am glad you guys are up there and having a good time...don't forget the little people in AZ and come back to visit! We need to see the new baby!
Brittany, I'm so glad that you're happy and it sounds like you're enjoying your new home and town. Have fun with all of the projects!
post pics for us arizonans:)
PS: email me your addy so i can re-invite you to mine....
Yay! I'm so glad you guys are doing well & get to live in a "mansion" together!!!
I would LOVE to see pics of the house when you get a chance. And post all your BEFORE & AFTER shots as you complete each project!
We miss you, but are so happy you two are together!!!
Post a Comment