Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's a BOY!!!



The results are in! Brittany and Ron will soon be the very happy parents of an adorable baby boy! Brittany is ecstatic, Ron is playing it cool but he's really excited underneath, and Whitney doesn't have a clue what mom and dad keep talking about. It's lots of fun!

7 comments:

Ali Howell said...

Hooray!! We love our girl boy order....independent little ladies followed by sweet momma's boys! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and congrats on being back together as a family in Utah!!!

Rees Family said...

Congrats! I'm so sad we couldn't get together before you left. Hopefully we can catch up if you guys ever come down for a visit. In the meantime, it's great to stay in touch through your blog.

Unknown said...

I miss you already! But it's good to hear that things are going well in Logan. You'll be pleased to hear that they released you last week, better late than never. I'd love to see pictures of your new place, you should post some.

Jennica said...

Congrats!!!! That will be so fun for Whitney to have a little brother. Glad to hear that you are finally up in Logan. I am also in Utah and it has been really cold here- hasn't it?! I thought it was supposed to be summer. :)

quadmom said...

Little boys are so fun! Congratulations!!!

Christina said...

Congrats!!! You know we are just across the border so we need to get together this summer. I have the same email so email me and let me know if you want to.

Rudd Family said...

Congrats! We miss you guys!