This was hilarious! Mom couldn't do anything but stand back and take pictures. Whitney spent quite a while trying to console the baby. She got the wipes, then one diaper, then another. She studied that diaper turning it every which way, trying to figure out how it worked and finally chucked it across the room. She's such a good big sister. She would do anything to keep Devan from crying.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Don't Worry Mom, I'll Take Care Of It...
Hmm... the baby is crying... I can fix this
I just have to get the wipes
And a couple of diapers...
Okay, now what do I do?
Do you feel better baby Devan?

This was hilarious! Mom couldn't do anything but stand back and take pictures. Whitney spent quite a while trying to console the baby. She got the wipes, then one diaper, then another. She studied that diaper turning it every which way, trying to figure out how it worked and finally chucked it across the room. She's such a good big sister. She would do anything to keep Devan from crying.
This was hilarious! Mom couldn't do anything but stand back and take pictures. Whitney spent quite a while trying to console the baby. She got the wipes, then one diaper, then another. She studied that diaper turning it every which way, trying to figure out how it worked and finally chucked it across the room. She's such a good big sister. She would do anything to keep Devan from crying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is priceless! What sweet kids you have! I'm not at all that Whitney is a little mommy with such a fabulous example!
Post a Comment