Sunday, January 18, 2009

Playing Together

Whitney and Devan play so well together. This is usually how it goes. What good kids!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

They are SO cute! It was great to see you at Christmas time! Love you guys glad everyone is doing well! Looks like you are having FuN!

quadmom said...

Hi Brittany,
Your kids are so adorable. I love the post about Whitney Jo trying to change your baby's diaper. Too cute! It's funny because my oldest by a few minutes tries to help change her siblings' diapers too! Hope that you're doing well! Love, Jayne

Rees Family said...

Hey Brittany,
It's so good to see you back posting again. I check frequently and was excited to see a new update. Your children are precious and seem to get along so well. No jealousy. I love the picture of the back of Whitney's hair after her nap. We totally get that bedhead around here. crazy. Keep updating. It's fun to see what you guys are up to.
Love,
Jennifer